Re: Where did man page for "rxvt" go ???

Paul McFerrin wrote:

> Very useful information Brian.  When I do a "cygcheck -p rxvt", I see
> several packages containing a version of rxvt.  How ever for example:
>     rxvt/rxvt-20050409-7    VT102 terminal emulator for both X and Windows
>     rxvt-unicode-common/rxvt-unicode-common-7.7-6   An improved version
> of rxvt ...

-p does an online search, and its results include packages that aren't
necessarily installed.

> If when I do each of the following:

>     cygcheck -l rxvt

This is the correct syntax, and if it displays nothing then it means you
don't have the rxvt package installed.  You can see a list of what the
package management system thinks is installed with cygcheck -cd.  (Or
use cygcheck -c to test each package for completeness, but this takes
much longer.)

Brian