Re: cygwin 1.5.25-7: cygcheck does not work?

Thanks, Brian!
But what would be the "final" decision? As far as I
understand 1.5.x branch MUST support Win98. Am I
right?
Should I wait for 1.5.25-8 (where hard dependencies on
NT-dll would be removed, I hope) or should I downgrade
to some previous 1.5.25-x?

--
Alexey