Use remote graphical program

Hi,

I am trying to use a remote program which is installed on a remote linux
machine. In these situations I usually do;

0) on my windows machine I start cygwin and afterwards use startxwin.sh

1) ssh -X name-of-the-gateway-machine

2) ssh -X name-of-the-linux-machine-inside-the-remote-network

3) program-name &

and programs like emacs or firefox appear on my desktop.

But for some other program which uses more advanced graphics it does not
work, I get the following error message;

user@machine:~> Xlib:  extension "GLX" missing on display "localhost:10.0"
.
Xlib:  extension "GLX" missing on display "localhost:10.0".
Xlib:  extension "GLX" missing on display "localhost:10.0".
Xlib:  extension "GLX" missing on display "localhost:10.0".
Xlib:  extension "GLX" missing on display "localhost:10.0".
Xlib:  extension "GLX" missing on display "localhost:10.0".
Xlib:  extension "GLX" missing on display "localhost:10.0".
Xlib:  extension "GLX" missing on display "localhost:10.0".
Xlib:  extension "GLX" missing on display "localhost:10.0".
moe: WT fatal error: OpenGL: Can't find suitable visual

Reading cygwin forums I tried  two times ssh -Y instead of ssh -X and now I
don't get the previous error message, instead I get;

1) when trying to connect to the first machine; Warning: No xauth data;
using fake authentication data for X11 forwarding.

2) connecting to the second machine and starting the program;

 Xlib:  extension "XFree86-DRI" missing on display "localhost:10.0".

The program starts, the main "screen" appears, but the menus don't appear,
so I can not use the program.

Do you know how could I overcome this situation ?

Thanks