Re: cygwin, g++ and boost? Do I need dll.a?

adam99 wrote, On 9.1.2008 5:57:
I downloaded boost packages under cygwin (both boost and boost-devel). My
first problem is unit test framework was not installed through this
installation. I have tried to create it through bjam and created a library
file at
I was about to reply that the Boost.Test library is there but then I noticed the version of the package on mirrors is only -3. I have built updated package with Boost.Test enabled some moths ago but I forgot to actually have it uploaded. I will release the -4 package ASAP.

[...]

--
VH