Re: where is pdflatex gone?

Sven Köhler wrote:

> can the tetex packages be fixed, so that they supply a pdflatex link?

You can simply make a link from pdflatex to pdfetex in /usr/bin and
everything should be fine.  I seem to recall this was one of the
solutions required to get tetex working properly with "make pdf" on
packages with texinfo documentation.  I know it would be nice if the
package was fixed to do this automatically, but it's a simple
workaround.

Brian