Re: Wrongfully compiled code

Hello everyone,

VH wrote,
I think that this list is a wrong one for this kind of compiler problem.
Also, your compiler is rather old one. Have you tried looking for a newer
version of GCC for your target?

I am sorry but I do not know how to get new sh-elf-gcc compiler and to re_install it on Cygwin.

Please help me.
If you know which site I should refer to,
please enligten me.

Thank you in advance.

Masahiro Ariga