Re: path and .exe issue after initial installation

Could it be that the package/s have been downloaded badly?
I've asked Cygwin to first download without installing the packages to
my local server and only then ran the cygwin installation and asked it
to install from the local downloaded directory.
If a package was broken, would I know about this?

Shai