About linker options an rebasing

I remember an old discussion on cygwin-apps that suggested to add

-Wl,--enable-auto-import -Wl,--enable-auto-image-base

as linker options to avoid some problems with rebasing (adding the above should avoid to rebase, if I remember correctly).

But suppose that for an application foo.exe we have:

$ cygcheck foo.exe
C:\cygwin\usr/local/emacs/bin/b2m.exe
  C:\cygwin\bin\cygwin1.dll
    C:\WINDOWS\system32\ADVAPI32.DLL
      C:\WINDOWS\system32\ntdll.dll
      C:\WINDOWS\system32\KERNEL32.dll
      C:\WINDOWS\system32\RPCRT4.dll
        C:\WINDOWS\system32\Secur32.dll

i.e. 'cygwin1.dll' is the unique Cygwin DLL interested: Should we continue to add the above options?

Or it has not sense any more?

Thanks, Angelo.

---
Facesti come quei che va di notte,
che porta il lume dietro e se' non giova,
ma dopo se' fa le persone dotte.
---
                  DANTE, Purgatorio, xxii 67-69