Re: No History from earlier logins

Hi again,
the only variables set is the HISTFILE, the only one, which is modified by
me. When is undo this, it works, when i close with exit. Why can this be? If
I change the HISTFILE, the text is written down in them, but not recovered
the next start.

But that doesnt really matter, because of your help I have a working
configuration right now.

Thanks a lot for your help!