This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: perl Tk for cygwin almost fixed
- From: "Reini Urban" <rurban at x-ray dot at>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Cc: slaven at rezic dot de
- Date: Thu, 6 Mar 2008 15:05:20 +0100
- Subject: Re: perl Tk for cygwin almost fixed
- References: <47B895AE.email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Well, my patch works to pass all tests, but then in real-world apps it fails,
due to missing test scripts.
I had no time yet, sorry. I hoped Slaven will step in.
2008/3/6, Michael Kairys <email@example.com>:
> At the risk of sounding impatient, have you been able to make any headway on
> this? I for one would love to get my hands on it...
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html