This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Problem with bash completion
- From: David Rothenberger <daveroth at acm dot org>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Wed, 12 Mar 2008 21:08:27 -0700
- Subject: Re: Problem with bash completion
- References: <47D87DB5.email@example.com> <47D88F96.firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
On 3/12/2008 7:21 PM, Eric Blake wrote:
According to David Rothenberger on 3/12/2008 7:04 PM:
| Once the shell starts doing this, it keeps doing it. Restarting bash
| solves the problem.
| I first noticed this with cygwin-1.5.25-11, but it happens with -7, too.
Those are old. But it still happens with 3.2.33-18, so it is an upstream
bug. I'll forward your (nice) recipe there.
Just to clarify, 1.5.25-11 and -7 where the cygwin versions. This test
was done with bash-3.2.33-18. I did not try earlier bash versions.
David Rothenberger ---- email@example.com
And that's the way it is...
-- Walter Cronkite
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html