Re: FAQ suggestion

NightStrike wrote:

> If there are any ideas on how to make that work, I'd love to know how
> (perhaps by keeping the two repositories in synch somehow?)

I do this all the time, it's trivial.  You don't have to keep them in
sync, they can be totally different versions.  "umount -A" (create a
mounts.bat first if you haven't) on the Cygwin tree A, cd to cygwin tree
B, run mounts.bat (previously generated from mount -m) in Cygwin tree B,
and you're done.  This assumes you don't have Cygwin added to the system
path (instead allowing it to be set by /etc/profile), otherwise you need
to swap that too, but that's easy.

Brian