This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: typing capital T just blinks screen...
- From: Christopher Faylor <cgf-use-the-mailinglist-please at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Sun, 30 Mar 2008 15:18:38 -0400
- Subject: Re: typing capital T just blinks screen...
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
On Sun, Mar 30, 2008 at 10:12:52AM -0700, sayeo87 wrote:
>I can't seem to enter capital T into my terminal emulator (rxvt windows
>native).....it just blinks the screen instead. Is this the default behavior?
>What can I do to change it? Thanks!
Try either removing ~/.inputrc or running it through dos2unix.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html