This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
[ANNOUNCEMENT] Updated: gnupg-1.4.9-1
- From: "Gergely Budai" <thuffir at gmx dot de>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Mon, 31 Mar 2008 15:27:51 +0200
- Subject: [ANNOUNCEMENT] Updated: gnupg-1.4.9-1
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
Version 1.4.9-1 of "gnupg" has been uploaded.
The GNU Privacy Guard (GnuPG) is GNU's tool for secure communication and data
* Improved AES encryption performance by more than 20% (on ia32). Decryption is
also a bit faster.
* Fixed possible memory corruption bug in 1.4.8 while importing OpenPGP keys.
If you have questions or comments, please send them to the cygwin mailing list
at: firstname.lastname@example.org .
*** CYGWIN-ANNOUNCE UNSUBSCRIBE INFO ***
If you want to unsubscribe from the cygwin-announce mailing list, look at the
"List-Unsubscribe: " tag in the email header of this message. Send email to the
address specified there. It will be in the format:
If you need more information on unsubscribing, start reading here:
Please read *all* of the information on unsubscribing that is available starting
at this URL.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html