Re: Cygwin is saving my ass

Stepp, Charles wrote:
> Yeah...I use shell scripts to rename and rearrange music and podcasts on
> my MP3 Players. I just don't understand why the original namers can't
> get the Year before Month before Day concept.
>
> Charles Stepp
> Meskimen's Law:
> There's never time to do it rite, but there's always time to do it over.

I wrote a nice little python script to do that... its rather long and uses libmp3. The only problem is that neither side can easily handle a title such as /home/morgan/Music/Binärpilot - You Can't Stop Da Funk/Binärpilot - Markell Fiksen.mp3 because the ä should be an umulated a. lowercase. unicode sez so.

(thunderbird isnt picking up the list again! Grrr!)
--
Morgan Gangwere

Unknown Software