RE: postinstall hang

> #1.  Run "cygcheck -s -r -v > cygcheck.out" and send the .out file as
an

> #2.  Using the "sc.exe" command (originally from MS' Resource Kit, but
> IIUIC
> built-in to all recent versions), get a list of all services and
drivers

The output of cygcheck and sc.exe are both attached to this message.
Nothing there looked out of the ordinary to me, but I'm sure that you
have a better idea of what to look for.

In case it's relevant, from having previously spent time staring at
strace output, it appears that the problem is that the parent process is
not detecting the subprocess died, rather than having the fork() itself
fail.

Thanks in advance!

-Sam