lpr works? FAQ in error?

Cygwin FAQ says:

FAQ: Q: How do I print under Cygwin?
FAQ:
FAQ: A: There is no working lp or lpr system as you would find on
FAQ:    UNIX.
FAQ:
FAQ:    Jason Tishler has written a couple of messages that explain
FAQ:    how to use a2ps (for nicely formatted text in PostScript) and
FAQ:    ghostscript (to print PostScript files on non-PostScript
FAQ:    Windows printers). Start at
FAQ:    http://cygwin.com/ml/cygwin/2001-04/msg00657.html. Note that
FAQ:    the file command is now available as part of Cygwin setup.
FAQ:
FAQ:    Alternatively, on NT, you can use the Windows print command.
FAQ:    (It does not seem to be available on Win9x.) Type

I've gotten /usr/bin/lpr to work under Vista. So is the FAQ in error?

My problem is finding a filter for Epson printers. I guess the
best bet is man2html "to" FireFox, et al.

Lee Rothstein