Re: wstring support in GCC 4.1.2 in Cygwin 1.5.25-11

Hi,

I tried the code from the CVS, but with those changes also the simple
'wstring' program is not compiling.

What all I did to test :

1) Have done a fresh Cygwin[1.5] installation.
2) From http://cygwin.com/snapshots/ have downloaded the
cygwin-inst-20080407.tar.bz2 file
3) tar -xvjf cygwin-inst-20080407.tar.bz2
4) The out put of the above command are two folders - etc and usr
5) Copied the folder into C:\Cygwin\ , thus overwritting the existing files.
6) Restarted the Cygwin terminal and tried to build the Sample application
which again failed to
   recognize 'wstring'.

Please let me know if I am doing anything wrong.

With Warm Regards
Vipin