RE: fate/resolution/location of things like "sys/sockio.h"

> are two very different runtimes. For example, try running one of those
> programs and then pressing ^C to stop it and I think you will find it
> segfaults or malfunctions in some other random way. Any behavior in

I'd been skimming these topics, which was why I posted the glut program cygcheck as
it, and probably many programs, show msvcrt in cygcheck. I did just run the packet
capture program and hit refresh on my browser and got a bunch of nicely formated
hex data- I can't verify the data is right but any malfunction isn't due to stack corruption
or a gross build problem. It did even ctrl-C ok.

> But I don't see why you're trying to build a Cygwin nmap anyway. nmap
> has a native win32 port so why not just build that using MinGW?

I downloaded whatever they had and followed the instructions but that didn't work
right away. I've never used mingw and don't really see the point as I understand it is
limited and I've gotten used to cygwin. So, it seemed the easier thing to do was make everything
cygwin ( if it can be made to work). This was only supposed to be an example program as I wanted
to lift their ICMP code and write some LAN exploration utilities, their pre-built
binaries are fine for packet scans right now but it may be nice to modifiy a few things soon.

Thanks.

Mike Marchywka
586 Saint James Walk
Marietta GA 30067-7165
404-788-1216 (C)<- leave message
989-348-4796 (P)<- emergency only
marchywka@hotmail.com
Note: If I am asking for free stuff, I normally use for hobby/non-profit
information but may use in investment forums, public and private.
Please indicate any concerns if applicable.
Note: Hotmail is possibly blocking my mom's entire
ISP - try  me on marchywka@yahoo.com if no reply
here. Thanks.