Ugrent !! Reg. Executing the EXE generated by Cygwin

Hi,

We have built an exe in cygwin which calls a .bat file which inturn
invokes another cygwin generate exe.
When we run exe in Windows 2003 Server, we get the following error.

 69750 [main] ? (5536) C:\cygwin\bin\sh.exe: *** fatal error - cygheap base mis
match detected - 0x9F88E0/0x611688E0.
This problem is probably due to using incompatible versions of the cygwin DLL.
Search for cygwin1.dll using the Windows Start->Find/Search facility
and delete all but the most recent version.  The most recent version *should*
reside in x:\cygwin\bin, where 'x' is the drive on which you have
installed the cygwin distribution.  Rebooting is also suggested if you
are unable to find another cygwin DLL.

We have made sure that we use the same version of cygwin1.dll while
building the exe and while running it on the server.
What are the possible reasons for this? Are there any other solutions to this?

Regards
Mani