Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] Updated: vim-7.2-1

Corinna Vinschen wrote:
I have updated the version of vim on cygwin.com to 7.2-1.

There is no 16-bit DOS version, the executable is too big to fit in the
limited memory space.

I guess Bill Gates was wrong :-)

Note that I'm not bashing Microsoft here, I'm just amused because
I've got more RAM on my phone that I had on my first hard drive.

I have fond memories of vi from my early days at the University
of Waterloo Computer Lab, and after years of using UltraEdit as
my main Windows programming editor, I'm now back to using vim/Cream
as my main editing suite.

Thanks for all the work you put into this.

Cheers, Ralph