rxvt redraw issues with Virtual Dimension virtual desktop manager

Folks:

I am using windows-windows (not X) rxvt with the Virtual Dimension virtual desktop manager, and I'm seeing occasional screen redraw issues.

Sometimes when I switch back to a virtual desktop that has some rxvt windows open, not all of the text that was in those windows is properly redrawn. Usually what happens is only the first dozen or so columns are redrawn, and the rest of the window is blank.

Occasionally the window will be redrawn with the prompt on the top line, as if a ^L had been typed in that session.

It seems more likely to happen the longer the rxvt virtual desktop has been inactive, and it seems more likely to happen if multiple rxvt windows are on that virtual desktop.

My cygwin .dll and rxvt are up-to-date.

Any ideas?

 The economic crisis we are now suffering is the inevitable and
 predictable consequence of the government meddling in the mortgage
 lending industry a decade ago. To try to control the scope of this
 crisis, more government meddling in the financial services industry
 is proposed. Why does anyone think that would not also be a disaster?