Re: [OT] Re: Can anyone help please, with syntax ?

----- Original Message ----- From: "Jason Tishler"
Subject: Re: [OT] Re: Can anyone help please, with syntax ?

You need to get make to add the following:

-L /usr/lib/python2.5/config

Thanks Jason - presumably I'd need to do this either by passing a parameter
to 'make' or by editing the makefile.  Could you give me an example?

John