Re: problem compile with gcc

bjoe wrote:

> The thing that confusing me is the error came from w32api packages,
> not from source code. Maybe someone in this list can explain to me
> about what going on here.

You haven't provided enough information, such as what version of w32api
you're using.  If you aren't using the latest (3.12-1), first upgrade
and see if the issue is fixed.

If that doesn't help then we need to see the code, or a standalone
testcase that reproduces the problem.  It could be an #include problem,
for example #including a header that is not meant to be included
directly -- the MSDN page for each API function tells you which header
to include to use that function.  And many windows headers require
<windows.h> to be included first.

Brian