Re: Problems with remote programs using ncurses (aptitude)

Phil Betts wrote:
Wow!

May I suggest a gold star for Brian for this and other recent responses
which have shown patience and insight in the face of sparse information and have gone well beyond the accepted degree of helpfulness (for OSS
or commercial software), without ever lapsing into cynicism or adopting
a patronizing tone.

<snip>

Alternatively, you might want to ostracise him for breaking with the
traditional cygwin WJM ethic and setting a bad precedent :)

Perhaps a gold star with a black splotch on it then. ;-)

Holliston, MA 01746