Re: Cygwin 1.7 domains and home directories

> On Dec 17 09:39, Andrew Schulman wrote:
> > After a reboot, I ran
> >
> > strace -o strace.txt c:\cygwin-1.7\bin\bash.exe --login
> >
> > and observed the error in the shell that started.  The strace output is at
> > http://home.comcast.net/~aschulman2/cygwin-1.7/strace.txt.bz2 .
>
> Thanks for the strace.  It's missing some information I need to track
> this down, so I created another DLL with some more debug output.  I sent
> you the URL in PM.  It would be nice if you could retry to create strace
> output using that DLL.  Maybe we need a couple of iterations.  I hope
> you don't mind.

OK, with your modified cygwin1.dll in place I ran

strace -m all,paranoid -b 1000000 -o strace1.txt c:\cygwin-1.7\bin\bash.exe
--login

and this time the error did occur.  Then I ran the strace again, and saved this
2nd output in strace2.txt.  As usual the error didn't occur the 2nd time, so  it
may be useful to compare strace1 to strace2.

http://home.comcast.net/~aschulman2/cygwin-1.7/strace.tar.bz2

Andrew.