Re: Openssh compatibility problem?

Michael Makuch wrote:
> On the chmod 0 /etc/hosts* issue, is it's presence on this list
> sufficient for getting it logged and hopefully on someones radar screen?
> I've seen this on 3 different fresh installs now.

No, start a new thread on *cygwin-apps* with an appropriate ("Permssions
on files installed by setup.exe/postinstall script incorrect"?), and
describe the bug itself (without the rabbit trails about openssh
compatibility.)  It would be good also to document what OS you're using,
the versions of tcp_wrappers and setup.exe, and include the
setup.log.full (compressed & attached), setup.log (compressed &
attached) from your *initial* installation on those machines when
tcp_wrappers was installed.  Also include (as an uncompressed
attachment) the output of 'cygcheck -s -v -r'.

Basically, see http://cygwin.com/problems.html

--
Chuck