RE: 1.5.25: "changed dev/ino" error with shared drives

/getVolInfo.c?cvsroot=cygwin-apps
>but I figured that was likely to get wrapped... ]
>
>     cheers,
>       DaveK
>

>--

Hi, Dave!

I just tried it again with a cleaner PATH, but I still got the same
problem. I'm attaching the cygcheck.out for this cleaner PATH.

Here is the result of running getVolInfo:
$ ./getVolInfo Z:
Device Type        : 7
Characteristics    : 10
Volume Name        : <correw>