Re: Setup - command line only

Ok, I take it back. "setup.exe -q" will work on an SSH remote connection. It remains to be seen if it actually updates packages, but a GUI setup display did not appear on the the local Windows display with a remotely invoked "setup.exe -q". Thus, I question if "setup.exe -q" on a remote SSH session will actually update anything. Cygnus for Windows is "da bom" in my book. You guys have been great in your comments. Usually postings like this for me results in virtual blank stares.
Kevin

I have seen the options that allow to expedite the update process with a command line, and the GUI is still displayed. I don't think this works if you're trying to use these options from a SSH remote access, i.e. you'd still need access to Windows to run the setup so the GUI can be displayed. (I'm not sure on this point exactly. Seems like I tried it.) I will look a the link for the source, to see how difficult it may be to assist.
Kevin