Re: 'bash' is not recognized as an internal or external command, operable program or batch file.

SystemOverload wrote:
> Right - UPDATE:

  Update to what?  As far as I could google, you've never posted here before!

> I've now entered the correct paths for the Compilers etc:
>
> C Compiler set to D:\APPS\cygwin\bin\gcc.exe
> C++ Compiler set to <Not installed (???)>
> Make Command set to D:\APPS\cygwin\bin\make.exe
> Debugger Command set to D:\APPS\cygwin\bin\gdb.exe
>
> I've installed all packages within Cygwin.
>
> PROBLEM - Still get 'bash' is not recognized as an internal or external
> command.
>
> Any suggestions please?

  Tell us what's going on because we're not mind-readers?

  Actually some of us are.  *puts fingers to forehead, closes eyes, frowns
with concentration*  I'm getting something.... an image...  The moon passes in
front of the sun... there is great darkness...

  You're having trouble using Cygwin tools with an Eclipse installation, maybe?

   cheers,
      DaveK