RE: sed converts 8-bit input text to 16-bit (Unicode-16?) characters - how to suppress that?

What - you get someone's email addresses there? Very odd: I swear I
only see the mailing list as the one and only address in the To: field
(and no address in my Cc and Bcc fields) and I also left no email
address in those echoed headers. The only address I left in was in
"From:cygwin@cygwin.com", which IMHO - if some harvester has made it
into this newsgroup - he already knows anyway...

Or do you see any further email addresses included again? If so: very
strange - how come?

Michael