Re: Updated: rxvt-20050409-10

> RXVT is a VT102 terminal emulator for both X and Windows.
> This is a bug fix and feature enhancement release.

> CHANGES (from rxvt-20090409-9)
> ===========================
> o Restore Alt-Space behavior (e.g. pass thru to windows, to
>   allow access to Minimize/Maximze/Restore menu). Reported
>   by Davide Dente.
I'm not sure whether this is appreciable. Wouldn't users of a terminal
from the Unix world like to retain its features and want to have
Alt-space available? I personally use it. Can you make this an option?

Also (I know I asked this already 1 or 2 years ago...) do you see
any chance now to combine the stand-alone feature (libW11...) with
rxvt-unicode? (Maybe it's a new challenge for someone now that cygwin
introduced native Unicode support)

Thomas