Re: RXVT Problem

Thanks Andy, that solved the problem!.

Leonardo M. RamÃ
Griensu S.A. - Medical IT CÃrdoba
Tel.: 0351 - 4247979

Andy Koppe escribiÃ:
I'm using Win2000-SP4, and I've created a shortcut in the quick launch bar
to start an RXVT terminal with this parameters:

Target: C:\cygwin\bin\rxvt.exe -e bash --login
Start in: C:\cygwin\bin

The problem is when I click this shortcut, the terminal opens and closes
immediately

The likely cause for this is that the PATH isn't set at the time rxvt invokes bash, because that's only done by the startup scripts that bash invokes. Add the full path to bash to your shortcut:

Target: C:\cygwin\bin\rxvt.exe -e /bin/bash --login

Andy

__________ Informaciïn de ESET Smart Security, versiïn de la base de firmas de virus 4145 (20090610) __________

ESET Smart Security ha comprobado este mensaje.

http://www.eset.com

__________ Información de ESET Smart Security, versión de la base de firmas de virus 4145 (20090610) __________