Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] New: run2-0.3.0-1

Corinna Vinschen wrote:
> On Jun 15 20:27, Charles Wilson wrote:
>> Angelo Graziosi wrote:
>>> Perhaps there is a problem on the mirrors: run2 is in the repository but
>>> setup.ini is dated 20090609, and it does not contain references to run2.
>> Confirmed. This is actually a sourceware problem, not a mirror problem.
>> The last time setup.ini (or setup-2.ini) was updated was almost a week ago.
>
> AFAICS setup-2.ini has been rebuilt yesterday, setup.ini today.

Yep. It just seemed to take a while after the release/ and release-2/
contents changed.

There is still one issue with the setup-2.ini file, but that's my fault.
The new tarballs showed up in the release-2 area, but the
checkx/setup.hint file didn't get updated to reflect package changes.
I've fixed that, but it'll be a while before setup-2.ini gets re-updated.

--
Chuck