RE: Cygwin OpenSSH and Windows 7 RC

Karl M wrote:

> Hi...
>
> Are you also providing the source code for the Cygwin pckages that you
> distribute this way, and for your programs that are linked with Cygwin?
>
> Thanks,
>
> ...Karl
No, should/must I do?
I provide the cygwin GPL (as well as rsync GPL and ssh GPL).
I didn't link any program against cygwin. I build a setup similiar cwrsync.
I add some scripts and one native windows program.
The setup.exe install and configure a ssh tunnel from my clients to my
server.

br
Matthias
--