Igor Peshansky update

On Fri, Jul 10, 2009 at 12:46:12AM +0200, Arend-Jan Westhoff wrote:
>3. Who drove Igor Peshansky away? (So we may lynch him and bring Igor back.)

I got a note from Igor a couple of days ago.  As we probably all
suspected, work got very busy and he hasn't been able to devote time to
Cygwin.  So we really do need Igor replacements.

This is the part of helping to manage an open source project that I
really could do without: dealing with the gaping holes left by
volunteers who wander away.

Sigh.

cgf