Re: bash pipeline exit code - possible race condition?

On Thu, Jul 30, 2009 at 11:31, Christopher
Faylor<cgf-use-the-mailinglist-please@cygwin.com> wrote:
> On Wed, Jul 29, 2009 at 05:16:24PM +1200, David Antliff wrote:
>>I've noticed a strange problem with bash pipelines in Cygwin that
>>might indicate some sort of race condition. I cannot reproduce the
>>problem on a Linux system, but it seems easy to reproduce in Cygwin.
>
> This doesn't appear to be a cygwin problem. ?I get occasional errors
> on linux as well.

I tried to reproduce on Linux but without success - did you simply run
my script or perhaps something else? Do you see error "141" as well?

If that is the case, then I might take this to... the bash people? the
make people? Hmmm....

-- David.