RE: 1.5.25-15: bash.exe hangs forever

Have you tried typing exit first?

Alt+F4 seems aggressive to me.  I know it works but I have always been taught to exit my shells.

-----Original Message-----
From: cygwin-owner@cygwin.com [mailto:cygwin-owner@cygwin.com] On Behalf Of Reed Wang
Sent: Wednesday, September 02, 2009 11:16 AM
To: cygwin@cygwin.com
Subject: 1.5.25-15: bash.exe hangs forever

Hi All,
Sorry for no cygcheck report, there are some reason.

I build a SSH Server on Windows 2003 with Cygwin and when I close my
client with Alt+F4,? on the server bash.exe process still hangs there,
it must be stopped manually, it seems there is a similar question
before <http://www.nabble.com/Bash-process-hangs-around-forever-after-ssh-disconnect-td20639873.html>
but haven't been? resolved, just want to know is there any solution
that when sshd stopped all the child process will be killed, so that
no need to do some job by hand.

Thank you