Re: cygdrive prefix

Vincent R. wrote:

Ok I see your point but I find it weird to complicate things by adding /cygdrive.
/cygdrive is just the string of characters the coder implementing that code choose to use. Be thankful. He could have choose /ThisIsThePathIWantedToUseToIndicateWindowsDrives! ;-)
Maybe some people are crazy enough to create folders with one letter at filesystem root
There's no insanity required to decide to create a folder at the root of the drive that contains only one letter. *YOU* just think that doesn't make sense while others think it does.
but that's not my case so typing /c means I want to access C drive
Sorry it doesn't work that way but you can make it work that way as David points out.
--
Andrew DeFaria <http://defaria.com>
If vegetarians eat vegetables, what do humanitarians eat?