Re: cygdrive prefix

Linda Walsh (cygwin@tlinx.org) wrote:

> OTOH, at least the defaults are pretty sensible (I can just hit ENTER),
> through the setup -- EXCEPT...at the end -- how many times do I
> have to tell setup that I *STILL* don't want the icon on my desktop??!

I'm using cygwin on two different computers (home and work).
The one at home always wants to create the desktop symbol after calling
setup.exe, the other one never asks again for it since I deactivated the
checkbox ...

I have no idea why it is working and not.
The only difference is that cygwin is once in c:\cygwin and once in
d:\cygwin installed.

--
mfg Thomas