Sent: Thursday, September 24, 2009 1:37:55 PM
Subject: Re: sftp Key info

On 09/24/2009 03:14 PM, Dave M wrote:
> Did I enter the Key incorrectly? What is Server Path? I was hopijng it
> would make a folder for me with that name. Should I make that folder or is
> it not related to file folders at all?

I think you've gotten to the point where you have questions about configuring
software that isn't Cygwin.  If you're having problems FTPing in using Cygwin's
'sftp', then that's something this list may be able to help with.  I don't know
what software you're using to connect to Cygwin's OpenSSH server but you'd
likely get better advice about the input it wants if you consult with the
provider of that software.

-- Larry Hall                              http://www.rfk.com
Holliston, MA 01746