Re: Problem [1.7] find ... | xargs ... in [1.7]: too fast for its own good?

> I'm wondering if that's one of these dreaded BLODA problems
> again...

 Can't go for 10 consecutive minutes without incurring the "Windows
 Explorer has stopped working" glitch. Excruciating.

Maybe I shouldn't blame W7 for the weird Cygwin file mishandling. I recently observed that every time the ".. stopped working" message appears on screen, it is matched by the transient occurrence of a McAfee icon in the taskbar. Of course, it being a work machine, I cannot disable McAfee in order to research any links between strange Cygwin behaviours and it. Just love workplace paranoia and the consequent imposed protections: the cure is, always, so much worse than the disease.

Fergus