ID command returns mkgroup

Hi,

I opened cygwin and typed "id" and I noticed the word mkgroup was listed two times after my username.

So I search on this error and found the following command to fix:
mkpasswd -l -c > /etc/passwd; mkgroup -l -d > /etc/group

But now when I run id I get a totally different result. ?It seems the command has placed my userid into a number of ironious groups including Administrators. ?As fun as that sounds, it seems like I have given myself power I should not have as a basic user.

Can someone help me to correct my id output and rebuild my passwd or group files correctly...?

Thanks
Mike
?