Two questions

Hello!
With the release of version 1.7.1 I decided to install it, and had a
few issues with the beta one.

I decided to install it into its own folder, cygwin171.

Here are the two questions:
How do I move the normally running services that Cygwin supplies from
the regular folder to my new one?

Following that, how do I remove the old folder?

Here's the thing, Windows insists that I am the Administrator on this
laptop. Everything that happened with regards to Cygwin seems to
suggest that is not the case.

And in this case the profile for Cygwin was installed while running
the launcher as administrator.

Please note, I have been away from Cygwin for some years, perhaps as
much seven years.

--
-----
Gregg C Levine gregg.drwho8@gmail.com