Re: Where did /bin/ps.exe go?

On Sat, Dec 26, 2009 at 11:30 PM, Paul McFerrin
<pmcferrin@columbus.rr.com> wrote:
> Ok. ?What package do I have to "reinstall" to get my ps.exe back?
>
> Christopher Faylor wrote:
>>
>> On Sat, Dec 26, 2009 at 09:57:49PM -0500, Paul McFerrin wrote:
>>

>>> My .profile was setup to perform some intelligent switching between
>>> procps() and ps() when I discovered there was no ps.exe. ?Did it really
>>> disappear?? ?Can't find it in setup2.ini.
>>>

>> 1) There is no setup2.ini.
>>
>> 2) You wouldn't find ps.exe in setup since it is part of the cygwin
>> package itself.
>>
>> cgf

Hello!
Paul that happens sometimes if the user simply runs the setup program
using the "default" setting, not the "install" setting. Try running
the setup program again and setting it towards the "install" setting.

-----
Gregg C Levine gregg.drwho8@gmail.com
"This signature was once found posting rude
 messages in English in the Moscow subway."