AW: [bulk] - Re: Bash completion and symlinks problem

Hi Corinna,

Mount says:

C: on /cygdrive/c type ntfs (text,posix=0,user,noumount,auto)
X: on /cygdrive/x type nwfs (text,posix=0,user,noumount,auto)

ls yields

$ ls -al dosomething.pl
-rw-r--r-- 1 n-zacharias Kein 94 2010-02-01 16:42 dosomething.pl

Even if I use chmod 777 dosomething.pl  there is no change in -rw-r--r--

Which seems to be no problem because it executes anyway.

$ cat dosomething.pl
#! /usr/bin/perl -w
############################
#
# testscript

print "Hello world\n";

Only the completion did not work or better the completion for execution.

Kindly regards
Norbert

Dipl. Phys.
Norbert Zacharias
Wind Measurements & Power Curve Measurements
DEWI GmbH
Ebertstrasse 96
26382 Wilhelmshaven
Germany

Tel.:   +49 4421 4808 876

Fax:    +49 4421 4808 843

Email:  N.Zacharias@dewi.de
Home:   http://http://www.dewi.de

DEWI GmbH - Deutsches Windenergie-Institut, Wilhelmshaven
Commercial Register No.: Amtsgericht Oldenburg, HRB 130241
Managing Director: Jens Peter Molly
Chairman of the supervisory board: Ministerialrat Dr. Niels Kämpny