Re: incomplete/corrupted setup.exe

                        2010.03.14.11:50:56 EST

Hey Cygwin folks,

     You all have been very patient with me.
I guess that I _am_ an idiot, because it turns
out that it is my own university network that
is blocking that URL.  The problem had me at
a loss because of the sudden change in behavior.
That link had worked well for me for over
three years.

     It is not necessary to create an alternative
link just for me.  I think that I can manage to
get the file.  I would also like to point out,
that none of you are required to read all sixteen
of the messages in this thread.  If reading the
thread really is so painful to you, then you are
at your liberty to ignore the details of this
very sad story.

George                  gbarrick@walsh.edu