Re: cygwin.com website

This guy just redid http://mingw-w64.sf.net/ and it looks GREAT! I
highly recommend his work.
There was another proposal and discussion about redesign in December and the idea to spend effort on this wasn't too well-received... :-\
Yet I dare to add my comments:

   * I would refrain from using dull MS default fonts, please! The
     MingW site referred to doesn't use the omnipresent non-font, either.
   * I would rather not include obscure JavaScript snipplets pointing
     to google-analytics or doing some other "page tracking".
   * To keep maintenance easy, layout should be strictly separated from
     existing contents (as I tried to demonstrate myself in the
     December dicsussion). This seems to be the case with the current
     proposal.

Thomas