Re: UTF8 and cvs issues in 1.7.2

Larry Hall wrote:

With Google.

<http://cygwin.com/ml/cygwin/2010-03/msg00899.html>

Pretty easy to find, eh? You practically bumped into each other.

Thanks for the quick answer, but sorry, no, mintty doesn't help:

 orion> cvs -qn up -l
U Ãppel.txt
cvs update: warning: `âppel.txt' is not (any longer) pertinent

And frankly, I can't see how the terminal could influence the
behavior of the cvs executable.  I am not talking about the
displayed characters here but that cvs wants to update a file.

Michael