Re: scp no longer reports incremental progress

On Thu, Apr 01, 2010 at 07:21:25PM +0300, Matthias Andree wrote:
>I shut down all Cygwin processes (ps -al only listed itself) and replaced
>cygwin1.dll before doing the trials. What else would I have to do to be
>sure? Or did I miss replacing other parts of the system for the trial?

I could never duplicate this problem but I did finally figure out that
there were problems by building cygwin with --enable-debugging.  The
initial tests in the code pointed to some issues with my most recent
pipe code refactoring.

Could you try the most recent snapshot and see if it solves the problem?

cgf